Friday 9 October 2015

Rajma in Schezwan Sauce

I love Rajma and can have it anytime but yesterday when I was planning to cook rajma suddenly I didn’t feel like making it like I always do. Then I started thinking what I can add that will give twist to my regular rajma and voila made Rajma in schezwan sauce. The new flavours were awesome and everybody at home just loved it J
 
Ingredient:
200 Gms Black Kidney Beans (overnight soaked in water)
2-3 Tomato (chopped)

2 Onion (chopped)
1 Small Capsicum (chopped)
1 tbs Salt (according to taste)
1 tbs Pepper Powder
4-5 Olives (chopped)

1 tbs Ginger and Garlic (chopped)
2 tbs Olive Oil
1 tbs Red Chili Powder

1 tbs Oregano

Directions:
·         Boil kidney beans properly till it becomes soft
·         Now put olive oil in the open pan add chopped onion, ginger, garlic, capsicum and olive and roast for 5 min
·         After that add tomato and boiled beans together and roast for 10 min till tomato is mixed properly
·         Take 2-3 tbs of this and add in mixer grinder and make paste 
·         Put this paste in the pan with other ingredients
·         Add salt, pepper powder, oregano and red chilli powder and mix properly
·         Keep this on low flame for 5-7 minutes
Rajma in Schezwan Sauce is ready to serve

1 comment: